Ranked in the top 2% worldwide, Guy Contaldi performs at an exceptionally high level by focusing intensely on his client’s needs, working non-stop, and providing invaluable insight for each transaction. With intense industry education, combined with 40 years of experience, Guy Contaldi provides a unique level of service to his clients to help them over-achieve their real estate goals. Guy’s unmatched credentials land him at the forefront of the industry as member of the Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). His experience, education, and work ethic have propelled Guy into a class of the region’s most sought-after professionals. Guy’s success is based on a very simple idea: Work hard, treat your clients well and don’t stop until the job is done. If you are looking for an agent who can handle multiple aspects of the transaction with invaluable insight and personal commitment, Guy Contaldi is the best there is.
Awards and Recognition:
International President’s Elite: An honor reserved for the top 2% of agents worldwide
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- CCIM Accredited Commercial Associate
- Residential Construction (RCC)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Certified New Homes Specialist (CNHS)
- Listing Credentials Training Graduate
Greater-Boston Association of Realtors
Guy is fluent in Italian and emigrated from Italy to the United States at age 10.